I just wanted to update everyone on how our second appointment went yesterday. The second ultrasound confirmed the first that our little one has gone on to be with his/her big sister. We are incredibly saddened and our hearts are breaking.
Please lift us up in prayer for these things:
1. That we would be given grace to walk through delivering our baby, sooner rather than later.
2. That we would be able to hold our baby and grieve his/her passing.
3. Our hearts, that God would hold us tightly as we mourn and grieve deeply.
4. Jake and I and our marriage. That we would cling to each other and lean on one another for help and comfort.
5. That God would give us a name for our baby, that we may have the privilege of giving our precious child a name.
Thank YOU, all of you who read my blog or keep up with us on Facebook. We are eternally grateful for your prayers and dedication as a body of believers. We are continually surprised at how quickly people have comforted us with prayers. Thank you so much.
Also, as I mentioned last week, Jake and I had the privilege of sharing our story about Molly at our church through a video. I have been checking the website all week and the video of that service is finally up. It's the Waste Management Series on Wasted Pain by Jim Burgen May 2-3. You can click HERE to watch it. May it bless you as our precious Molly has blessed us.