Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Happy 4th Anniversary!
Today we are celebrating 4 years of wonderful marriage, friendship, and love. I absolutely love my husband! He is, by far, my best friend! We do everything together and have so much fun. Sometimes we tell each other, "I love doing life with you!" And it's so true! We've experienced more life in the past year than in both of our lives combined. I wouldn't want to do this life with anyone else, the mountain tops and the valleys are a joy to walk together.
Here are just a few things that I love about Jacob:
1. I love to snuggle and watch movies or tv shows together. I feel so safe and secure when I'm held closely in his arms.
2. I love road trips! It is so much fun being in the car together and seeing new places!
3. As I said earlier, I love doing life with him. Just the simple, day to day things.
4. I am so thankful we've had each other as we've walked through grief. I can't imagine doing it alone.
5. I love his spiritual leadership in our marriage. He does a great job leading us in prayer and devotions, nearly every day.
6. He is a fantastic businessman! Always eager to learn and try new ventures!
7. He is the best daddy to our kids. Showing such sacrificial love and caring for them as much as he can.
8. I love dreaming together. It's really fun planning our "forever" home or thinking of new trips to take together.
9. I love his passion and zeal for life! He makes life so much more fun than I ever imagined!
10. I just love Jacob. Plain and simple. He's the best husband for me and I am so glad that I am blessed to have him in my life!
I love you so much Jake. Thank you so much for loving me so well and for being patient with me. Thank you for tenderly caring for me and serving me so much. I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with YOU.
I love you.