Babies update #9

There isn't much to report, which is a good thing. I did want to update everyone on how things are going, how I am feeling, etc.

I did see my OB just a week and a half ago and I go back in another week and a half, so three weeks between visits this time. From that appointment I'm pretty sure I'll start going every two weeks for a month and then every week until they are born.

It's pretty exciting. We have just a bit over 9 weeks left, at the latest, until the girls arrive. I am doing pretty well and my only complaint is that I am not sleeping well, which isn't a surprise to me at all. I'm finishing up week 28 and the nursery is ready and waiting for the girls. I worked on it with a friend of mine for a few hours on Friday and we really did some work in there! I am really pleased that it's starting to feel like a nursery again.

We also got our second car seat today. Really excited to have it and now, with the exception of a hospital bag, I am ready when the girls are! :) Just praying it's not before 36 weeks.

Comments

Rebecca said…
I was just wondering how you were doing! Glad to hear that the babes are doing well. I can't believe you're already at 28 weeks. Wow. How exciting to meet them!

Popular Posts