My Own Business!

Just recently I decided to give Pampered Chef a try. Not only do I love their products but I also love to cook and share that with other people. It seems that this will be a good fit for me and something that I can exceed in and meet new people through. I am excited too because I can keep doing this after our baby is born and it will be something that will give me motivation in my days.

This will be fun! I am not sure when my first party is, but I am thinking of hosting my own first party here at my house to get things going. A new idea they shared last night at the monthly meeting is to have a soup swap party! So instead of swapping tons of cookies that we won't want or need in the new year, why not swap recipes and soup quantities with other people! It will put meals in our refrigerators and give us new recipes for meals to come.

It is so exciting to think about! Now I just need to get the word about and get moving!

Comments

Popular Posts