Friends in Texas!

I just got back from spending 4 wonderful days with my best girlfriend, Christy Hutchins! She and I went to high school and were college roommates our freshmen year! We have so many memories together and it was so much fun to walk down memory lane together and laugh as we recalled all sorts of memories.

The last night I was there she and I went to dinner together at this mexican place called Chuy's. It was so tasty! They have this area in the restaurant where you can sit and have chips, salsa, and cheese dip while you wait for your table, and it's all free! And it was seriously good stuff! I wanted to bottle it and bring some home with me! We split a chimichanga and still couldn't finish our meal because we had had so many chips and cheese dip! :)

It was such a great time. I hadn't seen her in 9 months and I hadn't seen her daughter in over a year so we had fun with little Olivia as she hammed her way through dinner, played with her little kitchen, and said things neither of us could understand. Some of the best times were spent on the couch talking and sharing our hearts about our futures, babies, and our sweet hubbies! We even got to go shopping at Babys R Us and Christy walked me down aisle after aisle and pointed out things that were either a waste of money or were worth the money! I learned a lot and we didn't have to buy anything, just hung out and enjoyed all the baby things.

I am so thankful for friends, especially long term friends who know you inside and out and are always there for you. It is an invaluable blessing from God!

Comments

Popular Posts