Happy 5th Birthday Molly Ann!

Sweet Pea,
Today marks 5 years since you were born!  It's amazing to me what has happened in these past 5 years.  In some ways, I feel that I am living the life I hoped I would after handing you to Jesus and then in other ways my heart has a perfect Molly sized hole that will only be filled in glory.

Lately I have been volunteering at church in the kids ministry.  It's something we haven't done since I was pregnant with you.  In fact, the picture I have when I check in to serve at church is a photo of me carrying you in my tummy.  It was taken when we served in the 2 year old room and hasn't been changed, which is always something I think about each time I check in to volunteer. Instead of serving with the 2 year olds, this time I was placed in the 5 year old room.  Each week I am there, I get a little taste of what it would be like to have you here with us.  A busy little girl, who would choose out her own clothes and shoes and maybe take some money for the offering.  Your hair would be golden blonde, held back by a headband at your Daddy's request.  You would dance silly and wave your arms during the songs and probably spend most of the free time at the coloring table or in the dress up section.  You would make friends with some of the other little girls and you would giggle and talk about  how you don't like bugs or how your shirt matches your friends' shirt.  While I will never know exactly what you would be like, it's been soothing to my heart to be able to serve with that age group.

Oh Molly, I am so ready to be with you in Heaven.  I miss you so very much!! I looked through photos of you just now and was taken back to our days with you.  They were so wonderful and so short, too short.  I wish I could jump back in time and spend an hour with you, talking to you and rubbing your back or little hands. Having your baby sister, Rainey has given me a small glimpse into what life would have been like with one baby.  I think of you often when I snuggle her or hug her tight. Her skin reminds me of yours, so soft and smooth.

I imagine your birthday party in Heaven is a smash hit!! The cupcakes I will be making for you won't compare to the sights, sounds, and tastes of glory and being with Jesus. I love you sweet girl. I cannot wait to see you again.

I love you so much precious girl!! You are and always will be my favorite Molly Ann!

Hugs and Kisses from here to there,
Mommy






Comments

Anonymous said…
such a short life with a huge impact. so sweet. happy birthday!
ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

Popular Posts