Here we are!

The past few weeks have been a little busy for us. The last 11 days of Feb. we went to Maui and Kauai to celebrate having a baby. It was one of the best trips we have taken together! So beautiful, great weather, wonderful things to see and do, and of course I got to do it all with my best friend! We had a great time!

After that we hopped on another plane and hit up West Yellowstone with some friends who live in Montana, the Copeland's. Jake did some snowmobiling and then we all took a tour of Yellowstone in a SnowCoach. That's basically a vehicle on snowmobile tracks. It was gorgeous and so cool to see Yellowstone all covered in snow. We saw bison, ducks, beautiful white trumpeter swans, coyote footprints, and some elk. We even saw a few animals who weren't so lucky and had been snatched up by a coyote and other parasites.

I am enjoying being pregnant. Jacob just asked me this morning what my favorite thing was about being pregnant. I said it was feeling the baby move. Then he asked what my second favorite thing was and I said that I loved having a belly and showing it off to people. So very fun. I'm working on finding a crib and changing table for the nursery. It's a pretty big job because we want to use this crib for all of our kids. Oh and the other funny thing I have enjoyed lately is that my belly button is popping out. It's not a full on outie, but it's halfway and pretty funny to see poking through my shirts.

I'm pretty excited about tomorrow. I fly to Little Rock in the morning and get to spend a week with my mom and dad. I can't wait. I will also see Laura, Ashley, my grandma, hopefully Deborah and her baby Norah, my great friend Christy, and maybe some other friends if time allows. It's going to be my last trip before the baby gets here. And I am thrilled about going and seeing everyone. So much fun is going to be had!

Comments

Popular Posts